Mango Avocado Shrimp Toss
"Super fresh and easy on a warm summers day!" Trina Worthy - Customer Service
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tbsp pure orange juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- Salt / pepper to taste
- 2 firm ripe Mangos, sliced lengthwise
- 2 firm ripe Avocados, cut as above
- Shallots (4 small or 2 large) thin slice
- 4 – 6 cups washed mixed baby greens
- ½ cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 2 cups cooked shrimp – 16/20 size – chilled*
- In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until combined.
- Place in a large bowl the mangos, avocados, cilantro, shallots and shrimp. Coat gently with dressing. Add salad greens and toss until evenly mixed.
- Heap onto chilled plates and serve immediately.
*Grilled Chicken could be substituted for shrimp